Tuesday, March 29, 2011

True Grit - Into India

I've been reading a book called "True Grit" by Deborah Meroff. Here's a little excerpt about a woman named Janice working in India that was encouraging to me.

"God has been working my whole life to get this together," she reflects. Even the 'wasted years' of traveling have given me a certain credibility with those I meet. I've shed a few tears of frustration, I can tell you, but just when I feel really fed up with myself, God does something great." A smile lights her face, and she adds, "These people are too precious to God to let me screw it up. They've lived through so much and they're dying out there. So he is going to do it!"

I love, love, love this! I have totally seen the handprints of God in my life moving me to this point. I have definitely seen him keep me from screwing up His plan. He is so awesome and it shows how much He loves those who need Him!

1 comment: